University of Toronto
November 2-5, 2017
For More Information Click Here
To register, go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-neurologic-music-therapy-training-institute-tickets-35789387020
Buenos Aires, Argentina
November 16-19, 2017
February 22-25, 2018
While this intensive training was create to introduce basic introductory knowledge about Neurologic Music Therapy (NMT), all of the content may be difficult for some to absorb within the 4 day training period. Therefore, anyone who has completed this initial training and remains in good standing in the Academy is welcome to retake the training at any time for a discounted fee.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Be able to demonstrate a basic definition and introductory knowledge about neurologic music therapy (NMT), including the taxonomy of techniques used in NMT;
- Demonstrate an increased knowledge of current research supporting NMT techniques;
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Transformational Design Model; a model to assist in treatment selection based on functional goals;
- Identify current clinical assessments that can be used by NMT’s for treatment evaluation
- Be able to answer basic neuroanatomy and pathology questions related to a variety of neurologic disorders.